HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
The MoveU Program takes everyone through the same exercises that test your body from head to toe. This allows you to discover for yourself where the muscle weaknesses and imbalances exist within YOUR body.
Based on your own self-discovery and the feedback you receive in the private Facebook community, you can use the exercises and techniques in the program to tailor it to your own needs.
Seeing these “specialists” for 1 hour at a time for 3 times a week for 2 months may help initially; however, what YOU do the other 23 hours of your day has a HUGE impact on how you feel with your body.
Our program can help you gain body awareness and understanding of how your body works to enable YOU to take back control of your body. Nobody will ever understand your body like you will, and nobody will ever care about your body like you will. Take responsibility for your body!
It is much more impactful for you to discover this for yourself. A deep understanding of “why” you have developed these imbalances will guide you to the transformation you are seeking and have the results last a long time. We have found that telling people what is wrong with them or what to do, rarely leads to any substantial improvement.
The program is completely self-paced, but you must complete it in order. That means you’ll need to start at Phase 1, Module 1. Go at your own speed, and if you need to repeat any steps, you can do so as many times as you need!
PHASE 1 EQUIPMENT LIST
Must Have Equipment
- Lacrosse ball
- Hard foam roller
- Heavy resistance bands small or my favorite bands small from Rogue (purchased individually).
- Heavy resistance bands large from Tribe, Serious Steel, or my favorite bands large from Rogue (purchased individually).
- From any hardware store: a cheap 5-6′ PVC pipe, wooden dowel, or broomstick for feedback and alignment.
- A sealable water bottle for feedback and balancing.
- A mirror or camera to watch your movements.
PHASE 2 EQUIPMENT LIST
- 4-5 Foot PVC pipe or wooden dowel.
- A water bottle again.
- Various weights 5 lbs to 30 lbs (dumbbells, kettlebells, a brick, your baby).
- A heel lift for squatting purposes (a piece of wood like this, 5 lb plates, etc.).
- These long resistance bands work great for many of the stretches and exercises in the program. A set of bands like this will work great for the exercises if you can’t fork out the core of the first set.
- A plyometric box or something that you can safely step up and jump up to.
- Olympic rings, TRX straps easily hook to a door frame, or other set of straps that you can use for rowing.
It is also important to note that you’ll be learning training exercises that are relevant to your daily life. As a result, you’ll be able to practice these movements throughout your entire day, and not just within a gym setting!
If your injury is chronic, and/or you’ve seen various professionals for this problem before, it is generally recommended that you begin the MoveU Program immediately. All current research recommends engaging in physical activity is the best method to reduce chronic pain.
We’ve had multiple pregnant women go through the program with success!
If you still wish to pay monthly and live within the U.S., you can apply for a payment plan through PayPal Credit. There is an option for PayPal Credit that you will select at checkout. You will be redirected through the PayPal website, where you will enter in all the required information related to the payment plan. You will then be brought back to the MoveU website, where you will complete the final transaction.
With PayPal Credit, you will be able to pay for your subscription at 0% interest for 6 months. You can learn more information on PayPal Credit on their website. PayPal is out an outside vendor that can be reached at 1-866-528-3733, or visit PayPal for more information.
We understand that it may be tough to decide what membership you may need. As such, we give our new members a 30-day period where they can upgrade their membership at no additional cost.
To upgrade your account within the first 30 days, you will need to re-enroll in the program at the upgraded membership, email us at [email protected] notifying us that you’ve upgraded, and we will refund your initial purchase.
The assessments are for us to see where you’re starting at, and how you’re progressing through the program. Therefore, the assessments can only be taken one time. Don’t worry, there’s no information or videos in these assessments that you can’t get somewhere else within the program.