There hits a point where you are boiling with either excitement or frustration, and you are ready to take action RIGHT NOW and get started with succeeding at your mission, whether it be overcoming back pain or losing weight. After a short amount of time, however, things fizzle out and next thing you know you are right back where you started from. Why though?
Let me give you a hint. Why do you think the military spends 80% of the time planning and only 20% executing? When you properly plan you can:
- See all obstacles in front of you.
- Create a structure that is self-motivating.
- Create a huge goal that does the motivation for you.
- Take the time to tell the world about your goal, which forces you to succeed.
This episode we are going to discuss the benefits of:
- Picking a goal so big that it MovesU.
- Announcing this goal to the world.
We love you guys and stand for your success!
Thanks for Listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, and if you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons! Also, please leave an honest review for MoveU Unfiltered on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, email email@example.com. And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.