How to Fix Your Flat Feet
Do you have flat feet or collapsed arches? Your feet play an important role, as they set the foundation for your whole body. Problems with the feet have an effect all the way up the chain and can affect the rest of your body.
– Collapsed arches
– Heel spurs
– Plantar fasciitis
– Knee pain, hip pain, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain
– Being unaware of your movement
– Wearing heels and shoes with cushion
– Childhood development
– Heel lifts
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
– There are 5 layers of muscles in the feet
– You can strengthen the arches and support your body weight with your feet
– If your feet don’t work, it can have negative effects on the rest of your body up the chain
– The shoes most people wear today (i.e. shoes with cushion, high heels, etc.) contribute to the problem because they take away your foot’s ability to sense the ground
DO YOU NEED SOME HELP TO FIX YO’ SHIT?
– Head over the https://moveu.com and learn about the Forever Fix Program. Take action and enroll today!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, and if you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons! Also, please leave an honest review for MoveU Unfiltered on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, email [email protected]. And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.