Why Your Knees Hurt & Testimonial from Jason Lauber
Do you have knee pain? Today’s episode will cover why you have knee pain and what you can start doing today to improve it!
Also, at the end of the podcast, we bring on current MUver, Jason Lauber, who shares his story and where he is along his journey through the MoveU Forever Fix Program. Learn about how Jason is overcoming his back pain and getting back to playing with his kids again.
– poor knee alignment
– poor weight distribution
– knee pain
– torn ligaments
– being unaware of your movements
– poor foot control and strength (see last podcast episode)
– poor glute/hip control and strength (see next podcast episode)
– being in anterior tilt and not being able to activate the glutes (being quad dominant)
– knee braces
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– being able to grip the ground with the feet and activate the glutes helps to rotate the knee outward
– the knee should track over the toes when performing exercises (i.e. squat, lunge, deadlift, etc.) and in your daily life
DO YOU NEED SOME HELP TO FIX YO’ SHIT?
– Head over the moveu.com and learn about the Forever Fix Program. Take action and enroll today!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, and if you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons! Also, please leave an honest review for MoveU Unfiltered on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, email [email protected]. And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.