Align Your Hips to Help Fix Your Body
Do you have hip pain? Today’s episode will cover why you have hip pain and what you can start doing today to improve it!
– anterior pelvic tilt
– posterior pelvic tilt
– pelvic torque
SYMPTOMS – ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT:
– SI joint pain
– Facet joint pain
– Hip impingement
SYMPTOMS – POSTERIOR PELVIC TILT:
– Bulging or herniated discs
– QL tightness and pain
SYMPTOMS – PELVIC TORQUE:
– Any of the above symptoms
– Leg length discrepancies
– being unaware of your movements
– poor glute/hip control and strength
– poor core control and strength
– back braces
– seeing chiropractors for adjustments
– massages and stretches
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– the hips are at the center of your body and play a huge role in how everything else is aligned and functioning
– many times people make the mistake of only stretching a tight muscle when you need to add in strengthening because it is also WEAK (i.e. hip flexors, QLs, back extensors, etc.)
DO YOU NEED SOME HELP TO FIX YO’ SHIT?
– Head over the moveu.com and learn about the Forever Fix Program. Take action and enroll today!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, and if you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons! Also, please leave an honest review for MoveU Unfiltered on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, email [email protected]. And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.