What Really Makes Up Your Core?
Do you know what makes up your “core” muscles? You hear it all the time, but many people don't know that your core consists of more than just your abs. This episode will cover all the different muscles making up your core and why you must learn to train them properly.
– weak core muscles
– back, hip, shoulder, knee, and neck pain
– being unaware of your movements
– sitting all day long with poor posture
– back braces or lifting belts
– seeing chiropractors for adjustments
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– You can improve your own pain by learning how to properly engage the core
DO YOU NEED SOME HELP TO FIX YO' SHIT?
– Head over the moveu.com and learn about the Forever Fix Program. Take action and enroll today!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, and if you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons! Also, please leave an honest review for MoveU Unfiltered on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, email [email protected]. And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.